Spray Foam Insulation
Sprayfoam Insulation is an excellent solution to many building insulation and condensation problems.
Walls with narrow cavities, cavity walls with structural problems and cavity walls constructed with random stone cannot be insulated with normal cavity wall insulation but can be insulated with Sprayfoam. Sprayfoam acts as a structural adhesive that bonds the inner and outer walls together whilst providing a higher thermal value than standard cavity wall insulation.
Sprayfoam can also be installed to the underside of roofs. As a 'closed-cell' type of insulation it provides a water proof insulation solution that is easy to install as well as adding to the structural integrity of the roof.
Other uses for Sprayfoam are on concrete soffits in underground car parks and garages, agricultural buildings, industrial units, factories and many more.
Why use Sprayfoam?
- Maximising energy and carbon savings when space is limited in roofs, floors and walls
- Versatile in-situ application bespoke to all types of building designs
- Structural insulation to overcome structural problems with roofs and cavity walls
- Excellent adhesion to all building surfaces to future-proof against high winds and floods caused by climate change effects
- Elimination of condensation risk problems
- Draught proofing and insulating the total building envelope in one application
Sprayfoam insulation should only be installed by trained and approved installers using certified spray foam systems.
For more information on the systems available and grant funding, please call us on FREEPHONE 0500 828 814 or send an online enquiry